Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Morning sun in Madison Tn




This is my first blog post and is something I want to start on a regular basis. This photo is from my first wedding I shot back in April. Due to the amount of images I captured I looked over this one for over a month!

I captured this image while enjoying a cup of coffee at the reception. I've never had a lot of luck capturing the sunrays through the clouds. So with the intent of turning this image into an hdr (high dynamic range) photo. I hoped that I could pull the rays out and make a great photograph. As you can see the clouds look very vivid and with abit of dodging and burning the effect really took hold.

Thanks so much for reading my blog I hope you enjoyed my photo! Come back tomorrow when I post a classic black and white of my son.

MB

No comments:

Post a Comment