Friday, July 2, 2010

" I Dare you not to smile!"





“ I dare you not to smile!”

Today's post is one of my favorite photos I've taken to date. My son is just about 9 months old, he is one of the happiest babies I know. He smiles at strangers, jumps for hugs, loves playing with our dogs and can't wait to crawl anywhere he pleases. Some of you may know I am a stay at home father and I take care of this little guy during the day while my wife is at work. I have never had a job that I looked forward to getting up in the morning before this, although my photography is right up there and almost as gradifying. This is different though, it is so rewarding to watch him grow and know that my wife and I are behind it.

Now I DON'T dance for anyone! Especially in public but if he is looking at me while in his toy and needs a smile you better bet I'm that guy dancing and fumbling around just to have a chance to see that expression. Being a parent is one tough job, but surely one of the biggest gifts one could receive in life. I look forward to each day with my growing family and being able to capture many more images like this. Thanks very much for reading my blog, I hope you enjoyed it!

MB

No comments:

Post a Comment