Saturday, July 3, 2010

It's a Bad Day for Prom



It's a Bad Day for Prom


Today's post is from a photo shoot I did a few months back, the concept was a prom day gone wrong. I can imagine that every girl has a tough time getting ready for prom, as this is one of the biggest day's in a young one's life. As my model Amber stated “it was like pulling her hair out!”
I wanted to acomplish a grunge look to the shoot so we put her in front of a textured wall with a main light in the front and slightly off to the left side shooting through an umbrella. For fill light I went with a hard light from her right side to give some definition to her body. After the shoot I added a texture to the background in photoshop using one of my favorite textures from photographer Gavin Seim.

Thanks for viewing my post, I greatly appreciate you taking the time to veiw my work come back tomorrow for another new image!

MB

No comments:

Post a Comment